Your Home and Belongings: Sort, declutter, and store in a more orderly way.
- Bathrooms: Medicine cabinet, cleaning supplies, linens
- Bedrooms: Dressers, nightstands, jewelry
- Closets: Wardrobe, hall, linen, coat
- Craft Areas: Scrapbooking, wrapping, sewing, stamping
- Entertainment Centers: CDs, DVDs, video games
- Entryways: Keys, loose change, mail, coats, backpacks, purses
- Home Offices: Papers, office supplies
- Kitchens: Pantry, spice cabinet, utensils, plastic containers
- Laundry Rooms: Cleaning supplies, folding and hanging areas
- Living Rooms, Family Rooms: Bookcases, knickknacks, games
- Toy Rooms, Kids’ Rooms: Toys, games, craft supplies, books, clothes
Event Planning: Create a manageable to-do list so that your next get-together is about time with family and friends – not stressing out about what needs to be done. Or, give me your preferences and leave the planning up to me. All you have to do is show up!
Garage or Yard Sales: Sort, price, and display items for a well laid out and profitable sale.
Homeschooling: Put school books and supplies in order, create a daily and/or yearly schedule.
Memorabilia: Keep photos safe and easy to enjoy in photo boxes, albums, or scrapbooks.
Money Management: Create a budget that will help you and your family to spend and save wisely.
Moving: Declutter before, or organize after, relocating to a new home.